If you would like a digital copy of the 2022 graduation ceremony, perform the following steps:
- If you do not have a Google account, please sign up for one (or your student can use theirs). You must be signed in to a Google account to continue.
- Sign in to the Google account using this link: https://accounts.google.com (Using Google Chrome on a laptop/desktop to do this is recommended).
- Once signed in to your Google account, go to this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_sD7hNG35g
- Underneath the video, to the right of the title, you will see several buttons. Click on the “Download” button.
- Depending on your device’s settings, you may be prompted to choose a location to save the file.
- Once the file is completely downloaded, you can move/copy/upload it to any location you would like (ex. A flash drive, cloud storage, etc).
Enjoy your digital copy of the 2022 graduation!